Business Development Advisory Committee
Mission Statement: The Business Development Advisory Committee will be responsible for giving general direction to the Town Board, including but not limited to making recommendations with respect to the following:
- Attracting and retaining a more diverse range of businesses, particularly with respect to the mix of retail uses, to reinforce our business hamlets as vibrant and unique destinations for shopping, entertainment and social activities;
- Ensuring that any future development of Chappaqua Crossing proceeds in a manner that complements the retail uses in our existing business hamlets;
- Exploring how the Town can encourage and promote the development of new amenities and uses, such as a performing arts or community center;
- Working to increase the commercial tax base;
- Streamlining the approval process for new businesses and create a more business-friendly environment for existing businesses; and
- Working with existing landlords to find tenants that will fill needs and increase the variety of retail uses.
|Board Members||Term Ends|
|Adam Brodsky – Deputy Town Supervisor/Chairman||No Term limit|
For more information, please contact Adam Brodsky, Deputy Town Supervisor and Chairman of the Business Development Advisory Committee, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in contributing? Submit an application to join the Business Development Advisory Committee!