The 2016 Tentative Roll
The 2015 Final Roll
The 2015 Tentative Roll
The 2014 Final Roll
Below is the 2014 Final Roll file in PDF Format.
The 2014 Tentative Roll
Below is the 2014 Tentative Roll file in PDF Format.
What we do
- Prepares assessment on Real Property
- Publishes new assessments on Tentative Assessment Roll June 1st.
- The Town Assessor Welcomes meetings with residents to explain the assessment process and review assessment concerns.
- Property owners who feel their assessment is incorrect may appeal to the Board of Assessment Review (BAR). BAR meets on the Third Tuesday in June and complaints must be filed after June 1 and on/or before the third Tuesday. For more information on the grievance procedure, please contact the Assessor’s Office.
- After the complaints are deliberated, the Assessor files the Final Assessment Roll on September 15th of each year.
- Receives new exemption applications as well as renewals. All applications are due by June 1st of each year.
- Property record cards are available in the Assessor’s Office.
The Town of New Castle GIS Tax Parcel Maps may soon be available on the Internet. They will offer a limited view of the overall tax parcels that are within the Town of New Castle.