The Engineering Division consists of the Deputy Town Engineer and the Civil Engineering Technician. The primary duty of the Engineering Division is to provide Professional Engineering services for the Town.
Duties of the Engineering Division:
- Review of Planning Board Applications for all engineering related items.
- In house design of Capital Improvements as per the direction of the Town Board.
- Construction management and administration of Capital Improvement Projects.
- Construction inspection of site work in relation to subdivision, site plan and building permit project implementation.
- Assistance in the review of Building Permits for compliance with Stormwater Regulations and Steep Slopes protection.
- Management of compliance with the Town’s MS4 Permit for Stormwater Discharges.
- Preparation of plans and documents to support the Town Board.