The mission of the senior program is to promote and enhance the quality of life of adults 60 years and over living in our community. Recreation programs and supportive services are offered daily and encourage independence and involvement in community life. Learn, exercise, create and enhance your life through active living.
As we navigate through these unusual times, please know that we have always and will continue to have your health and well-being as a priority. We are excited to open the Center doors and welcome you back. As much as we would like to offer everything we did prior to Covid, we are proceeding cautiously with the programs that we are offering. If you have any questions, concerns and/or suggestions, please call the Center between 9-4pm, Monday thru Friday at 238-8888.
Everyone who comes to the Community Center, will be adhering to the following guidelines for everyone’s health and safety:
- All participants must register in advance for an activity they are attending, by calling the Center at 914-238-8888 between 9am-4pm.
- All participants and staff must wear masks (It’s the Town law), practice social distancing, wash their hands, agree to have their temperature taken by a Center staff, provide their contact information, and stay home if feeling unwell or if someone in their household has had Covid-19 in the previous 14 days.
- All activities will have a participant capacity limit.
- No food nor beverage will be served at the Center, but participants may bring their own.
- All Programs will be held upstairs.
Our Home Delivered Meals program and other Social Services continue; please call Bess at 914-238-2093 or email email@example.com
Senter Street Spotlight
Senter Street Spotlight is the official bi-monthly town newsletter for residents 60 plus and will be mailed or e-mailed upon request.