Hunting / Fishing License

New York State Department of Conservation (DEC) licenses for fishing and hunting are not available at this time at the Town Clerk's Office. For a complete listing of rules, regulations, and fees or to obtain a license online, please access the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation website.

Watershed Permits

New York City watershed permits for fishing on area reservoirs are issued through the NYC Department of Environmental Protection, Watershed Permit Office at Route 6 and Beldon Road, Carmel, New York. For more information, call 914-233-1309.