- Get Connected
- Community e-News Guidelines
Community e-News Guidelines
The New Castle Community eNewsletter is a free, consolidated listing of information that will be useful for our community. This service is being offered to help communication with residents.
The Town uses the eNewsletter to keep residents informed about community news, meetings, events, initiatives, announcements and other important information. In addition, civic groups, not-for-profit and charitable organizations are welcome to submit time, place and date announcements for their upcoming events for inclusion in the eNewsletter free of charge.
The New Castle Community eNewsletter will be emailed to residents every Friday. In order to ensure timely email blasts, the following guidelines have been established for making a submission to the eNewsletter:
- Send submissions to Email eNewsletter
- Submissions must be received by Wed @ 5:00pm.
- Include your contact information.
- Submit by email only. Acceptance on first come first serve basis until applicable space is filled.
- Use sentence-format and include submission within the body your email, not as an attachment.
- Use correct spelling and grammar. We will not correct your mistakes.
- Include a title for each submission.
- The Town is not responsible for inaccurate information, including but not limited to incorrect dates, times, and locations, posted in the eNewsletter. Please refer to the Town’s website for official announcements and notices.
- The eNewsletter is sent to those that have elected to receive it.
- The Town reserves the right to decline event submissions.
- The eNewsletter is not intended to be used as a promotional vehicle for private commercial advertising, interests or events. In addition, the Town will not publish announcements or other information relating to political, religious or private social events (such as weddings or birthdays).