Emergency Services

Animal Control

The Animal Control Officer responds to dog complaints, bites, and wildlife complaints. Wildlife must be sick or injured for the Animal Control Officer to respond. Wildlife in homes or on property that are not sick or injured may be removed at the property owners expense by hiring a Nuisance Wildlife Agent. 

If you have questions concerning dog licenses or other inqUiries concerning animals call the Animal Control Officer at 914-238-7283.

If you have a problem with an animal that requires an immediate response call the police desk at 238-4422.

Link to coyote specific information.