Instructions for the public to access Town Board meeting remotely:
The Town of New Castle Town Board will not be meeting in person. In accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order 202.1, until further notice, meetings will be held via videoconferencing.
The Town of New Castle has organized an interactive Work Session for 6:45 PM on Tuesday, June 15, 2021. You will have an opportunity to see and hear the meetings live and provide your comments via the chat session that will be part of the meeting. The Town will continue to hold public hearings. Comments for the public comment session or public hearings can be:
1) Sent in advance of the meeting or during the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Written in the chat section of the Zoom meeting.
To the extent one does not have access to the internet, comments can also be made by no later than 4:00pm the day of the meeting to the Town Clerk at 914-238-7271.
If you have a computer, tablet or smartphone, you can register, log in and see the video and hear the audio of the live session. Zoom's chat facility will be available during the public hearing portions of the meeting. We’ll provide brief instructions on using chat during the meeting.
We also have a dial-in number for you to call if you don’t have a computer, or have problems with your computer’s audio:
- Access by phone: +1 646 518 9805
- Enter Webinar ID: 833 2103 1267 Followed by #
- (to raise digital hand to speak, dial *9, to unmute the microphone, dial *6)
Make sure to register in advance for this webinar:
You will need to provide your name and email address when registering so we can send a confirmation email to you containing the web address and phone number for joining the webinar.
- Date/time of the meeting, log in with your computer and, if needed, your telephone. You’ll be placed on hold until the meeting starts.
- On Tuesday evening, log in with your computer and if needed, your telephone. You’ll be placed on hold until the meeting starts.
The meeting will also be live-streamed on https://youtube.com/c/nccmc if you’re having problems with Zoom.