How do I obtain a Hunting/Fishing License?

Sporting LIcenses

New York State Department of Conservation (DEC) licenses for fishing and hunting are NOT AVAILABLE at this time at the Town Clerk’s office.

For a complete listing of rules, regulations and fees or to obtain a license on-line, please access the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation

New York City watershed permits for fishing on area reservoirs are issued through the NYC Department of Environmental Protection, Watershed Permit Office at Route 6 and Beldon Road, Carmel, New York. For more information, call (914) 233-1309.