Mandate Relief Committee
Mission Statement: charged with the task of identifying means for obtaining relief from New York State Mandates. The purpose of the Committee is as follows:
- Identify Mandates
- Assess Impact of Identified Mandates
- Determine Mandate Changes Required to Maintain Existing Level of Town Services to Town Residents
- Identify Source of Authority for Each Mandate and Related Legislative, Executive and Administrative Bodies and Officials Vested with Capability of Effectuating Desired Reforms
- Develop Strategy to Effectuate Desired Reforms
- Collectively Advocate with Similarly Situated Municipalities and Interest Groups to Obtain Desired Changes
Established: April 8th, 2014
Meetings Held: regularly according to the Board’s schedules
|Board Members||Term Ends|
|Judith McGrath – Chair||7/21/17|
|Warren S. Gottlieb||7/21/17|
|Christian G. Hildebrand||10/28/17|
|James McCauley, Alternate Member||7/21/17|
Projects of Note:
- Mandate Committee Presentation to the Town Board on October 27th, 2015: Found here.
- Mandate Report: Found here.
Interested in contributing? Submit an application to join the Mandate Relief Committee!