Police Forms

Owners Deposition Used to list property that has been reported stolen or criminally damaged.
Alarm Registration Register or renew an alarm permit
Request for Vacant House Check Request to have the New Castle Police check on your home while you are away.
Request for Police Report Request a copy of a police report in which you are named in the report.
Request for Records If you are requesting police records that you are not personally named in you need to file a F.O.I.L. request with the Town Clerk.
Letter of Good Conduct The “Letter of Good Conduct” is a name check through the New Castle Police Department. The application can not be submitted by a third party. Personal identification and address verification must be shown at the time the application is submitted.
I Want You to Know was Kind Find The I Want You to Know form provides information to the New Castle Police Department that will help officers effectively communicate with persons with special needs.
 Business Emergency Contact   or use the Online Form The information is used in the event of an after hours emergency. Having this information will minimize the time it takes our department notify a business owner of a problem concerning their business property.

Some of the forms and applications in this section of the web site are viewable using Adobe Reader, a free program. Select the Adobe Reader graphic, or click on the blue hypertext link, to obtain a free copy of that software.